WOW! - Workout of the Week!

This is Workout #7 as I call it...
Do the workouts a minimum of 2 times each, or as many times as you can in 30 minutes. 30 minutes a day is a great place to be - just fit it in somewhere in your day and you can do these pretty much anywhere - no gym necessary.

If you need more of a challenge, let me know! I created these workouts to fit the "majority" those from a rookie level to an athletic level. For those of you doing body building with heavier weights or bootcamp-style workouts, try these out, and let me know what you do to challenge yourself to the next level.
Sometimes, I need to add weights to my legs or wear a weighted vest, as well as lift a hand or leg - depending on the exercise.

ON THE OTHER HAND...(there are five fingers)...and, if you are a BEGINNER and you are struggling...most of these exercises can be adjusted to YOU.

If you have questions about ANY of the exercises either e-mail me or leave a comment, and I will assist you through it.

Working together toward your success,

Michelle


Comments