Pepper's testimonial

Michelle,
I just wanted to stop and take the time to thank you for boot camp!  I went in for four weeks with a goal of achieving a faster pace for running. With the strength training and speed work, I am excitingly stronger. You pushed me and challenged me to exceed my expectations of what my body could do there. Our group was diverse and we all encouraged each other every morning!  That was big for me as I love feeling apart of a team!  My husband went in with the goal of losing "baby weight" and came out stronger, fit, and lean!  I think the one thing you showed him was that it wasn't about the scale!  I would encourage anybody with weight or fitness challenges to take your class and see how far 4 weeks takes you. When I started your class I was an 8.5/min pace on a 5k; I just did my first 5k since your class and I had a 7:36/min pace and took 2nd place in my age group!  Thanks Michelle!

Comments